Looking for inspiration?
Want to learn how to innovate?
Sign up for our free newsletter, Everyone Can Innovate!
- Choose a random word.
- Write down everything you think about when you think of that word.
If you're not familiar with the meaning of the word, go to dictionary.com and see what it means.
- Review the list you just came up with. What stands out to you that you find particularly interesting?
- Circle three to five things.
- Review the items you just circled.
- Star the most interesting thing to you from the smaller list.
- Create a connection between what you starred and the problem you're solving.
How could you use that as inspiration to solve your problem?