Looking for inspiration?
Want to learn how to innovate?
Sign up for our free newsletter, Everyone Can Innovate!
- Choose a photo from the selection above.
- Write down everything you notice about the photo.
Use the following prompts:
What do you see in the photo?
What does it remind you of?
Imagine you were at the location of the photo. Use your five senses: What do you see, smell, touch, taste, hear?
- Review the list you just came up with. What stands out to you that you find particularly interesting?
- Circle three to five things.
- Review the items you just circled.
- Star the most interesting thing to you from the smaller list.
- Create a connection between what you starred and the problem you're solving.
How could you use that as inspiration to solve your problem?