Leo brings in depth knowledge and expertise along with a servant heart to teach and guide you. He's always welcoming and inviting to support you, teach you, and learn from you too. He is a true partner and coach.
Align your passions,
maximize your impact
and create the future.
Introducing the Everyone Can Innovate™ mastermind. Learn how to become an innovator in a supportive community. Make an impact on your organization and those around you with the power of innovation.
Have you ever
• felt underutilized or overlooked at work?
• known you could do so much more IF only you were given an opportunity?
• wanted to make more of an impact but not known how?
• had ideas that never went anywhere?
• felt like you were the odd one out because you saw things differently than others?
• been in a job that didn't align with your passions and gifting?
This is a problem in many organizations.
Anyone can be an innovator, but not everyone is.
People want to innovate, but don't know how.
What if i told you
• make an impact on your work and organization
• see your ideas come to life
• leverage your creative potential
• connect your passions and gifts to your work
• be surrounded by a supportive, community of people, just like you
This is the power of innovation.
It's a transformational journey that will change your life.
Becoming an innovator will unlock your potential and leverage your creative gifts.
You don't have to work in innovation to be an innovator!
Here's the deal. Everyone can innovate. Innovation is a teachable, learning mindset and skillset anyone can learn.
I teach innovation differently. It's not academic, theoretical or abstract. It's approachable, accessible, practical, tangible and enjoyable.
These aren't my words, they're from the many people I've coached to become innovators.
I'm passionate to empower people to become innovators.
Everyone Can Innovate™ is a mastermind program.
You'll learn in a cohort community, in a three week learning cycle.
Every three weeks, you'll gain a new innovation superpower.
WEEK ONE: innovation training
The heart of this program are the LIVE virtual innovation workshops. These are NOT your typical training workshops. They are camera-on, experiential and interactive. You'll spend time working through exercises, debriefs, reflections to maximize your learnings and drive growth.
WEEK TWO: group Coaching
There will be regular LIVE group coaching calls where you and other cohort members can ask anything you want! Maybe you have questions from the training. Maybe you need advice on a project. Jump in to be on the ‘hot seat’ or listen from other cohort members and learn.
WEEK THREE: IMPLEMENTATION
Week three is an 'off-week' dedicated to implementation. The best way to make tangible strides towards learning new things is by implementing what you've learned from prior weeks.
2. Access to a Community of Innovators
You'll join the private Everyone Can Innovate™ community.
People who are like-minded and just like you.
You’re not a unicorn! Being surrounded by other innovators and creatives will make you more innovative.
The online community also serves as your digital resource portal for replays, handouts and more.
3. Here's What You'll Gain
You'll boost your imagination and creativity in new ways.
Level up your problem-solving abilities with innovation tools.
You'll grow your brain's ability to think differently.
Learn new ways to think critically about problems.
You'll think and do as an innovator. For real.
Becoming an innovator will future-proof you as a leader.
You'll have greater personal and professional impact.
Become an Innovator!
You'll learn everything it takes to become an innovator.
4. Three Learning Categories
Here's your three learning categories for innovation.
1. Awakening Innovation
Discover the groundwork for your journey to becoming an innovator. You'll discover what innovation is all about and what it takes to really innovate.
We'll cover five topics.
2. Supercharging Possibilities
Reinvigorate your imagination, unleash creativity and awaken possibilities. You'll learn what it takes to really think differently, for real.
We'll cover six topics.
3. Forging Reality
Make your dreams a reality. Turn intangible concepts into tangible forms and learn how to do differently. See how you make your ideas come to life in the world.
We'll cover four topics.
Leo has mentored me in a way that has stretched my development and equipped me with skills that I will be able to utilize through my career.
He's a key influencer in innovation. He has an infectious a positivity and can always make the day brighter with a warm smile. He's a true servant leader.
Ashlea Reiser, project lead
I have gotten the best training from such an amazing innovator.
Leo has made me feel like I can do anything I put my mind to.
I have become more confident in myself from the encouragement Leo provided. Do not pass up the opportunity to learn from Leo. He will not only teach you he will SHOW you how to innovate well. He will push you and never stop encouraging you because he sees the potential in you.
Rebecca epps, marketing analyst
I'm in! Sign me up!
We're offering this mastermind at a special introductory rate of $4,997 annually.
Sound like value? It sure is. This as our first-ever public cohort and you'll never see prices this low again.
Spots are limited.
BEST VALUE: annual
Save $1000 by signing up annually. This is your best value.
4,997USD / year
pay as you go
Use our flexible payment plan. Pay monthly.
547USD / month
Hear from our Innovators
You would only be doing yourself a disservice if you pass up the opportunity to spend even an hour with Leo Chan. He is one of the most remarkable people that I know. You will not be the same person you were before meeting him. He brings great experience and perspective that cannot be found elsewhere. You have stumbled upon an amazing mind!
When I think of Leo, I think of a innovator mastermind. He is a wealth of knowledge. He is patient & calm. He understand the power of small steps to reach goals. He uses modern learning tools but also simple methods that are easy to incorporate.
Leo is a great innovator and teacher. He simplifies things and makes them approachable. Since he's always learning and growing, it's inevitable that you will get better and begin to adopt an innovators mindset.
Leo is one of the smartest and fun loving people I know. His enthusiasm for innovation and creativity is incredibly contagious. When you spend time learning about innovation from Leo, you will go away feeling like you can conquer the world, and you will have the tools to do it.
Leo's passionate and knowledgeable about innovation in a way that makes learning exciting and empowering. You will become the innovator you want to be with Leo and your organization will too.
Still have questions?
Book a discovery call with Leo. On this call, we'll clarify what your desired outcomes are and determine if this is a good fit for you.
10000% YES!!! You don't have to work in innovation to be an innovator!
I've helped people become innovators:
1. in various departments: Project Management, Agile, Supply Chain,
Learning & Development, Social Responsibility, Human Resources, Marketing, Consumer Research,
Help Desk, IT, Business Incubation, Customer Experience, Field Operations and Restaurant Development, Management and Wastewater Operations.
2. in all job levels: analysts, coordinators, entrepreneurs, small business owners, researchers, designers, scrum masters, accountants, facilitators,
consultants, advisors, project leads, learning designers managers, directors, operators, VPs, and everyone in between!
3. in all industries: automotive, CPG, education, food, geo-spatial, healthcare, government, medical, nonprofit, property management, real estate, retirement, startups, and technology.
This mastermind is for you if you have any of the following characteristics:
• interested in innovation. You're interested in learning about innovation and what it all means.
• curious. You're a curious cat. You're someone who is inquisitive and asks questions. You love to explore rabbit trials and see where they go.
• enjoy solving problems. You're a natural problem solver. You love coming up with new ideas
• enjoy learning. Any lifelong learners in the house? You love to learn. You're committed to ongoing personal and professional development.
• open-minded. You're open-minded to anything and everything. You love to explore possibilities and see where things go.
• enjoy ambiguity. You thrive in the grey, the unknown, the ambiguous. You rather be told what not to do than what to do.
• think differently. You think different from others. You find yourself with thoughts or ideas that most people have not considered or thought about.
• creative. You have a creative flair to you. You enjoy the process of creativity and creation.
All workshops and coaching calls will be conducted live on Zoom and recorded for on-demand replay. Training workshops will be between two to four hours. Coaching calls will be one hour. We'll create a schedule that works for most people. Note: All sessions will be recorded and placed in a secured, members-only area as well!
Not to worry! We record all sessions and you'll have access to them in our members-only area for as long as you are a member.
Depending on your payment plan, you'll either be billed monthly or annually. Your membership will be paid automatically unless you choose to cancel.
Our membership plan is billed in US dollars (USD).
If you work for an organization, many companies offer their employees some version of "personal development dollars." This amount of money can be used for personal development - whether it be for courses, conferences or other events. You could absolutely use your personal development dollars for the Everyone Can Innovate mastermind. We'd be happy to give you a receipt for invoicing purposes. Because we're launching this in January 2024, you can take advantage of your year-end budget and possibly your next year budget!
Let's get on a call and address any outstanding questions you have: